Monday, June 23, 2008

Maddie - The Preschooler



With all of the baseball that has been going on over the last month I almost forgot to document Madison's first day of preschool. Here's a picture of the big girl and her big brother getting ready to leave the house.



I knew she would love being there with other kids her age. I knew she would love playing and going on the play ground. I knew she would love playing dress-up and watching Holly, the parakeet. I wasn't expecting her to tell me that she wasn't ready to leave when I went to pick her up. Guess that's how you know they really enjoy it! She is having a blast.

I am not sure if this picture says "OK, enough with the camera already" or "This getting up early for preschool is rough" or "Hey, I am a monkey". Either way it made me laugh.



On a baseball note, we play for the 5 year old State Championship tonight. So excited, can't wait! Of course if it is anything like it was yesterday, I might need a room at Bryce! Wish us luck!

No comments: