Friday, August 31, 2007

Tooth Fairy & Skid Row





I guess you can tell partly what this post will be about...our first visit from the tooth fairy! Jacob lost his first tooth last Thursday.


He was brushing his teeth and out it came. Really kinda uneventful ( and I was glad). He was very excited!!! So that night I had to hunt for his tooth fairy bank that Michael's mom had given him eons ago. The next morning the tooth fairy had left Jacob a baseball tooth card with $7 inside. I know, I know... $7 is a strange number but there is a reason. He got a $5 bill and a $2 bill. The fairy always left me a $2 bill and I wanted to continue that tradition. So he is saving the $2 bill in his bank and he can spend the other $5.

Now on to the Skid Row part of the post...while out playing in the rain last Saturday night Madison got into a little fight with the sidewalk. She did not win. Poor thing her nose looked awful! I didn't get a picture of it before the big scab came off because I didn't have my camera for a week (that's a whole other story) but here's one of her yesterday with her nose still red.


1 comment:

Anna said...

Yay, Jacob! Poor Riley has yet to lose a tooth. She may completely miss out on the whole "believe-in-the-tooth-fairy" thing, because she'll probably be in the 3rd grade before she loses one (That's when Tim lost his first tooth!!! I've heard there's some correlation between parents/children/and teeth...who knows). Anyway, what a big boy! Man, these kids are growing up too fast!! Love ya!