Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Rammblings

OK...after much duress...I, too, have entered the blogging world. For a longtime I have been a lurker and have even posted on others' blogs on some occasions. Sometimes I have thought IF I had a blog I would write about "this" or "that" and sometimes I have thought I would have nothing to blog about. Anyway...here it goes...my attempt at blogging.

With all of that said, last night Jacob learned to ride his bike without training wheels. This is all thanks to neighborhood friend Jack Hill who learned to ride his bike on Saturday. Andrew, another neighborhood friend, also learned to ride last night. Shout out to Mary (Jack's mom) for being a great teacher and to her trusty assistant, Johnny! I will try to post pictures, if I can figure that out!


Jacob and Mary



As for Madison, she is walking EVERYWHERE! She is a lot of fun and LOVES her big brother. Here is a picture of her walking to the Hills to play and watch the big boys ride.



This weekend we spent time catching up with friends from Memphis. We were so excited to meet their new daughter, Sophie. Here's a picture of the kids playing.


I will try to add a link to the rest of my pictures later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool --- are you going to be a bit more diligent about blogging than the other family rammbler??

:-D

Loved the knee pads !!

Julie said...

I hope so. Of course it couldn't be a whole lot worse.

Anonymous said...

Everybody sing!......
"Let's just praise the Lord,
Praise the Lord,
Let's just lift our hearts toward heaven!
And Praise the Lord!"
Welcome to the web my dear!!!! :)
Looks GREAT!
Andrea

Michael said...

Some of us have other blogging responsibilities to work on also!

Julie said...

And what other blog could be more important than your family blog?

Mommy of Boys said...

Love it, Julie! Congrats to all those big boys in your neighborhood!

Mindy said...

Hello Julie. I'm so glad that you have been keeping up with us. I haven't done as well as you have - but now I will. Your kids are adorable. Im glad your blogging! :)